sexta-feira, 14 de novembro de 2008

Your Written Lies

The wind blows stroking my face
Bringing me a strange sensation
I don't know if coud be a trace
Or just things from my imagination
Dreams are pretty weird and confuse
Making me mad and out of my mind
I am always thinking of you
Reading every day Your Written Lies
Both of us as usual pretending
Being who we don't wanna be
Secreting it in several papers
Waiting an answer from Destiny
As you see, here I am always alone
Sure of that time will make me regret
But the shit I did, it's alredy done
I've asked myself if a day you'll forget

3 comentários:

Eva disse...

oi Joelton!
favoritei-te..
meio atrasada né?
mas estava sem pc..

well... now I'm back.

beautiful poem!

Jjor disse...

You probably won't forget it, but you still have the chance of erasing all that from the surface of your mind and heart.

Joelton Duarte disse...

That's the point it mustn't be erased by me, although I know that I can't regret, because I wanna live this passion, this forbidden one, so I waste my time among lies, written lies!!!